We’re excited to announce our May Girl Geek Dinner at Turley’s Restaurant in Boulder.
- When: May 12th 2010, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Where: Turley’s Restaurant, 2805 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO 80301, (303) 442-2800 (map)
- Hosted by: CO Front Range Girl Geek Dinners
- Food & Drink: Casual healthier dining, buy your own
- Format: Lightning Talks and conversation
- Attendees: Boy geeks are welcome to attend if accompanied by a girl geek
- RSVP: COGirlGeekDinner@live.com or Facebook Event Page
Based on feedback from members, you really want to get to know each other. Lightning talks are a great opportunity for casual talks on a variety of subjects. We would love to hear what you are passionate about or anything you’d like to teach us! Since we’ll be in a restaurant, there won’t be normal presentation supplies available, so please no slide decks. If you would like to a Lightning Talk (I hope you do, it’s a great way to introduce yourself and impart knowledge!) or have any questions please email me, COGirlGeekDinner@live.com.
Stay tuned for a post about Lightning Talks and why you should submit one for this dinner!
One thought on “GGD: May 12th”
Comments are closed.