[tweetmeme source=readinggd] We’re thrilled to announce our September 2010 Reading Girl Geek Dinner, which is also Girl Geek Dinner’s 5th Anniversary, at Glo in central Reading. This event is kindly sponsored by DediPower.
You can come any time from 6.30pm with some networking; dinner will follow and we will have some more time for networking after the meal.
Being the 5th Anniversary, we are delighted to have a great speaker: none other but the founder of Girl Geek Dinners, Sarah Blow.
The topic is “Where It All Began”.
The event will commence at 6.30pm; dim sum dinner will follow from 7pm and we will have some time for networking during and after the meal.
As usual, come prepared to share ideas, be inspired and meet like-minded people. In a nutshell: join us to have a great evening.
Thanks to DediPower for supporting this event.
- Date & Time: Thursday, 23rd September, 6:30pm for a 7pm start
- End Time: Late
- Venue: Glo, Reading
- Hosted by: Girl Geek Dinners
- Food & Drink: Dim sum, buy your own drinks
- Subject for the evening: Where It All Began
- Format: Reception, Dinner, Conversation
- Capacity: 40 people
- Attendees: As ever, boy geeks are welcome to attend if invited by a girl geek although on this occasion we do stress that there are few and limited spaces so more boy geeks = less girl geeks.
If you’d like to attend on 23rd September, please sign up via the Register Now button below, and we’ll see you at the event!
You must be logged in to post a comment.