[tweetmeme source=readinggd]We are setting up regular Reading Girl Geek Dinners for this year: we are holding them on the THIRD Thursday of each month after this session. We are always interested in your opinion, what you would like to hear about and, of course, if you wish to sponsor the event.
We are also delighted to announce that Natasha O’Brien has joined the Reading GGD team.
Our next event is Thursday 1st April (no joke!) and it is sponsored by Microsoft UK. We will be going back to La Tasca in central Reading.
The event will commence at 6.30pm; a lovely tapas dinner will follow from 7pm and we will have some time for networking during and after the meal.
The theme of the evening is “Dedicated to Ada Lovelace”. We will have a very interesting and entertaining speaker: Rachel Cooper, from Graphico – who will be talking about how she started in IT and about the amazing figure of Ada Lovelace.
- Date & Time: Thursday, 1st April, 6:30pm for a 7pm start
- End Time: Late
- Venue: La Tasca, Reading
- Hosted by: Girl Geek Dinners
- Food & Drink: Spanish tapas, buy your own drinks
- Subject for the evening: Dedicated to Ada Lovelace
- Format: Reception, Dinner, Conversation
- Capacity: 40 people
- Attendees: As ever, boy geeks are welcome to attend if invited by a girl geek although on this occasion we do stress that there are few and limited spaces so more boy geeks = less girl geeks.
If you’d like to attend on 1st April, please sign up via the Register Now button below, and we’ll see you at the event!
One thought on “April Reading Girl Geek Dinner – and the Team”
Just signed up, looking forward to it. Still disappointed I couldn’t make the December one!
Comments are closed.